Write comments

Re: Dr. House

Fri 10-19-2007, 17:44

This is a show for both guys and gals, u know. Guys like the medical stuff and gals are shippin' the people on the show and adoring hugh laurie or whatever his name was.
I read somewhere on the Internet that the director stated that house and cameron had an awesome sexual chemistry on screen. But anyway I'm not a shipper, I just enjoy the show.
He's tryna find out what sickness the patients have BEFORE they die. She has a total crush on him but he's damaged in both ways you can be damaged: physical which you can see cuz he's limpin' AND emotionally which you can't see and which he tries to hide with sarcasm. His sarcasm results w/ everybody thinkin' he's a rude, arrogant, misanthropic bastard. He only has ONE friend doctor Wilson (head of oncology)

Fri 10-19-2007, 17:44

Tue 11-20-2007, 20:28

NEW AVATAR, GUYS!!!

Mon 10-27-2008, 23:51

@Katha

Ach in der 5. Staffel (läuft in der USA) sieht man 13 (die is offenbar doch noch dabei, genauso wie Taub, der plastische Chirurg und der lustige, der sich selbst geschockt hat), also man sieht sie mit ner Frau rummachen, mehr weiß ich auch nicht.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed 10-29-2008, 10:39

aha. Naja war irgendwie klar dass noch irgendwas passiert, sonst wird die Serie ja langweilig.

Wed 10-29-2008, 16:42

Tut mir leid, Katha, dann wird das wohl doch nichts mit House/Wilson. Zu viel is ja auch net gut

Thu 10-30-2008, 10:49

LOL
ich hab mir schon mal das tragische Ende der "Cutthroat Bitch" angesehen. Der arme Wilson hat einfach kein Glück in der Liebe :cry: vielleicht muss dann doch House herhalten
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Games, Filme, Musik, Serien, Name

Impressum | Datenschutz